Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday was a great day, before going to mass with the President of the University of San Francisco, I went to the Green Festival in the south of Market which is an awesome place to learn about alternatives for a green holistic lifestyle. They have everything from food products to organically made baby cloths to green energy. Check out the website at www.greenfestival.org. I got to see Amy Goodman speak as well. She talked about Slavery and the President and how this is our opportunity to make our voices heard with everything. There was a booth about a grad school program through SIT in Vermont and some others so that was nice to see. I am super excited to go through the stack of information and free things I got. I actually grabbed a dog food sample that is vegetarian...now bailey can be like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment