Monday, May 4, 2009

I love my residents!

So I am in my room, la de da, doing homework, and I get a knock on my door, and two of my fav rezzies Jordan (who I went to Arkansas with and who also has flight benefits like me) and Beth come giggling and take me into the hall, make me close my eyes (I am a little skeptical and scared at this point) and they take me to Beth's room and make me sit on the bed, put something in my hand, and I open my eyes....

They made a string pulley that opens and closes their door without having to get out of bed! This is hilarious because if you knew, Beth's roommate, she never gets out of her bed to open the door, so this is perfect for her. But how creative are bored freshman...making a string pulley thing that opens and closes the dorm door without having to get out of bed! They even "copy righted" it.

I will miss them....

No comments:

Post a Comment