Sunday, November 7, 2010

Parlez Vous Francais?

I just have to say I love my program at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management. I am taking a Communications for Impact module class, 7 weeks long, and am learning about different ways to advocate for your cause through op-eds, PSAs and whatnot and during break one of my Ukranian friends was speaking French to a Moroccan guy talking about the weather. I love the languages and people in my program! Not to mention in my Planning and Implementation class another friend, Hama and this American Amy were speaking the native language of Niger called Fulfulde (one of 8 main languages). LOVE IT!

And I am excited to say that I am taking an intro to French class this spring (hopefully I will not confuse it with my spanish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment