Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crazy Times in Grad School

Wow- things have been ramping up lately. 6 weeks of school left and group projects galore. But I also got to go out in groups a lot last week- mostly unplanned. Last week on Tuesday I went out to open mic night at the Gaff on our local Moody street and saw some good music just to get a break (okay yes and see a cute guy) and I dragged Kristina out with me. Then Weds Kristina and I made our friends Kelly and Bree come over for some good mexican food and Modelo. Thursday night Kristina and I ended up drinking alone (beer cider) even though we were supposed to meet out subleasers who seemed liked cool guys but stood us up at the Mad Raven. Then Friday night (April Fools Day) Luke, Kristina's Boyfriend came over for dinner and we changed Kristina's water out to be vodka when she wasnt looking, she took a huge gulp and APRIL FOOLS! She took it like a champ and then there was left over so we all finished it. Then Saturday night we had the Asian Cultural Night our colleagues from Asia in our program put on and then we went swing dancing at Brandeis' inagural ball on campus. So basically 5 nights of drinking even though I still had class and meetings and reading and work to do. It worked out okay and was actually a really good week!

Now one more week before my big ROAD TRIP ACROSS COUNTRY for spring break from April 14th to the 21st!!! WOOHOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment