Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oh Free Time

I was just thinking how lucky I am to have so much free time in Spain to travel and ponder about life! I go to class, travel on the weekends, do a little bit of homework and just take in the culture! I don't have to cook, since Conchi is amazing and pretty much serves me every meal- although I do set the table and cook for myself on the weekends (when she does not leave me food!) or pay bills. This semester has been too perfect and relaxing...nothing better than living abroad with no time restrictions and having the freedom of choice all the time. There is really so much we take for granted, but I am so appreciative! This lifestyle is so laid back too with a siesta in the middle of the day everyday! Thanks MJ and Dad for making this possible and for supporting me...John too! I am not homesick but I miss talk to you. Although it is a nice break from America, I will be excited to come home! And thanks Jan and Mare for always writing to me with your words of love and support!! okay i will write next about the rest of my weekend in Barcelona...there is just so much to tell!!

2 comments:

  1. love you Devalini! Jan and I are here reading your blog and sending lots of love... Baby Francie does too of course and can't wait to meet you! Sounds like you are having the time of your life, it will be over before you know it! Looking forward to having you home and yes I sure might need some help around the office and/or home. LOVE YA. -Mare, Jan and Francie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Devon
    mj sent me your blog so nice to read how much fun you are having.
    We miss you and I know Ryan is looking forward to you coming home
    Have fun
    Lisa David and Ryan

    ReplyDelete