Thursday, February 14, 2008

Celebration in the Office

Tuesday the 12th was not only Lincoln's 199th Birthday but it was my supervisor's Birthday as well. I made cupcakes for the office and a cake for CJ. Johanna, the office admin assistant and I got him a balloon and made him these fake business cards with all the jobs listed on it that he does, but never signed up for when he started working. It was great, we sang and he opened the cards and loved it, it had his title like "Plumber" "Audit Master" "IT Technician". So that was exciting.

Here is a picture of Johanna and I in the office.

This is CJ with his yummy cake, the candle we got on it says "Over the Hill" and plays the funeral march, very funny!
It is Polaris' 6th Anniversary tomorrow the 14th on Valentines day. Oh Johanna and I also sent out this great cards, the ones kids used from elementary school, and stuck lolipops on them and gave them to everyone at the office. Today was my first real experience with ice being everywhere! It is beautiful on the trees...hopefully it will get a little warmer though soon.

HAPPY VDAY!!!! HOPE IT IS SPECIAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment