Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Love Indian Food!


Tuesday was a good day, my good friend Kate left for Cordoba, Argentina in a study abroad program through USF. She will be there for a full semester about until August.This is her above with Zach Braff, she does a lot of work with our USF newspaper and USF TV and was able to interview him last year. Kate is also the on I went to Guatemala with for our spring breaks last year. Here she is on the map:


For lunch on Tuesday, I went out with my co-worker Johanna and met my two friends from my Foreign Policy Seminar and we met at Little India. The last Indian food I had was in Dublin with my brother and friends from Spain and it is amazing every time!!! Naan is incredible...anyways, I accepted the program that does sustainable community Development in Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua. So I will be spending 9 weeks working there and living with a family. This will be my third time living with a Spanish speaking family, in Guatemala when I was there for a week last spring break, then in Spain last semester. I think international work is very important for me if I want to go into this work and this is a great time to do this type of work to gain experience and really strengthen my Spanish skills.
The Nicaraguan Flag:

1 comment:

  1. felicades!!! nicaragua sera fantastica. mi amiga whitney viajo alla hace unos meses. deberias platicar con ella. te extrano mucho, dev!

    ReplyDelete