Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Coming home

Adjusting to the luxury, consumerist, privileged life in the US, the life I was brought up in, was not as hard as I thought it would be. But that is something I have really thought about since I came back...how I want to live my life differently. Living in a poor and underdeveloped country for the summer, I have a good idea of how to change my lifestyle in little ways to live more sustainably, more practically and more green. The challenge will be making those changes last forever.

Now I am back in San Francisco and love it. I am getting to see all my friends I have not seen in a year and I am an RA for Freshman on campus. They are great so far. I also got a job working as a student assistant to the office of service learning, so I will be working with the Nicaragua summer program for next year. I am super excited...thats the update for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment