Monday, January 26, 2009

The FIRST night back!!

All my residents are back! Yesterday and today have been full of exciting screams and noisy unpacking. It's great to have everyone back in the dorms after a 5 week break...but guess who is on duty in the building and who gets to tell them all to be quiet? ME!!! exciting, twice a night for three nights I get to walk all around th e( floored building and make sure policies are not violated. Oh the life of an RA...but I got really excited to see a couple of my freshman floormates! until the next exciting thing in my life...actually I was in DC for three days when I came back from France, just visiting a friend in the same program as me from last spring at American University and I went to the Museum of Natural History and saw some interesting things....

No comments:

Post a Comment