Friday, June 19, 2009

IRELAND!! Finally!

I have about ten minutes left on the internet so I have to make it quick. But basically as of the 8th of June my dad, Mj, and my little brother and I have been traveling around the south of the country and made our way back up to Dublin where we started. We went from Dublin to Ballyvaughan to Galway to Aran Islands to all the little cowy small towns in between then into the county of Kerry, the Dingle penninsula, to the cork county to the town of Callan, Baltimore, Kilkenny, Kinsale and my Dad has been driving the whole way, about two thousand kilometers. I have been scared on many accounts and Callan and I are constantly holding the chicken bars...all I can say is I am glad I don't have to drive on the wrong side of the road!

The first castle we saw...not to be the last for sure~!


The Cladaugh museum and original jewelry show in Galway city.


Mary Ellen (MJ's mom) and I drinking our first Irish coffee


Me and cal!


We saw some beautiful sites on the drives!


We also saw lots and lots of cows!






These flowers are everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment