Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Good Week

Thursday of last week was a really good day. I had breakfast with my good friend Kelsey in the city. We had a nice big cup of coffee with cereal and strawberries. I took the 33 line that goes through the Richmond District, Haight, Castro and then the Mission, and has a great view of downtown. I was listening to music and just enjoying the sunny morning. Then I got to work and had a very productive day. I had a check-in with my supervisor and talked to the executive director and had a very positive conversation about my work and my three weeks at GX! I love starting out my days with friends and enjoying my work!
Then Friday Happy Hour at work was a nice end to the week! A nice cold corona with lime!
I am really enjoying working at Global Exchange (GX) and getting to know my coworkers and our human rights work.

No comments:

Post a Comment