Thursday, December 23, 2010

Goodbye to Waltham


I had a great weekend after finals. Kristina and I had our Christmas Party- a themed ugly sweater party, on Thursday night to celebrate the end of finals and a really hard and great semester. I have to say my friend Aaron probably had one of the best sweaters, then there was Julie who wore an awesome red kids sweater with her red hair, and Luke, Kristina's guy had a great grandmas sweater.





Friday night was great as well, Kristina, Sam (our other roommate), and Luke and I all watched Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation- very funny! And Saturday Kristina and I went out in cold Boston to our friend Ross's restaurant with our other friend John who are both in our program and had a drink then went Christmas party hopping. First to Ross' friends' place that had a big sign on the door- THE PARTY IS HERE, and then to a girl from CA in our program's party, Jessica. Then to another place in Cambrige. Good fun to meet new people and get out after studying hard core for two weeks straight.

Friday I went ice skating with my friend Ross at the Boston Common, it was beautiful!


Then Kristina and I flew out on United 6am Monday morning the 20th only to take a 7.5 windy and turbulent flight home to find out we missed to first snow in boston!! We were so bummed, but we know there will be plenty when we fly back mid January.

No comments:

Post a Comment