Friday, February 25, 2011

The Cape

Kristina and I went down to the Cape Tuesday through Thursday morning and while poor Kristina woke up Wednesday morning, she was in a nice home being taken care of by my amazing cousin, on MJ's side, who is also such a nurturing mom! Lucky us, I was fine, but being fed and pampered even not being sick was amazing too. I spent the day with Halle, 7 almost 8, and Jo-Ellen touring around some docks, walking on the beach looking for seals (it was wicked windy), eating clam chowder and Fish tacos, shopping for cape cod jewelery and eating scallops- and watching movies with the girls! Loved it- thanks Jo! I am so coming back in the summer for some cute coast guard boys- per invitation by Jo!

Here I am with Halladay Rose! I left with her wanting to stow away in my car!! And here is poor old Molly in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment