Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ahhhh frustrating

So after i talked to julie about not coming (which is totally fine and understandable) i found out my BU class tonight is cancelled. Im all bummer- i totally finished all the readings. owell, i think, then it gives me all day to be productive- awesome. then i find out my appointment with career services is cancelled because they sent people home. then I have to get a signature from anyone in heller cara, ravi, doris, advisor, and NO ONE is here. So i am assuming since i dont see mary brooks in sight the practicum workshop, that is mandatory is cancelled too. so it was wayyy too pointless to come into school today. AND I AM NOT WEARING SWEATS, do you know how much effort that took this morning.
wow. I am from CA and I can handle the snow...but apparently other people can't with this emergency!!!

see you both tom.
Devon

- this was an email I sent this morning to two friends in my program....I just don't understand the way people deal with snow here...





No comments:

Post a Comment