Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Posada (Xma party) CODENI 17 Dec

We had our Posada, which is typical with families here in Mexico during Christmas time. It was from 9-1 in the morning and we had chilaquiles- a really yummy mix of soggy chips with spicy salsa. We gave gifts to all the kids and listened to music, watched the slideshow I put together and got to celebrate christmas time. I love that I am finally getting to know many of the families and which kids that attend CODENI belong with which parents. Here are some of my fav pics- starting with my favorite sisters Jessica and Silvia who took the first few pics.







These are fotos at a mall with a traditional christmas scene (they are everywhere here) and an awesome xmas tree. Then driving home in my friends car with the Basilica of Zapopan in the background.


1 comment:

  1. This picture of the the Christmas Tree looks like a combination of Church and American Department Store. I don't know if you had that feeling while you were there :) Glad you enjoyed the holidays, D!

    ReplyDelete