Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I have had a great three weeks, they have been full of friends, family, fun and being busy. The first two weeks of December I was running around with friends and getting ready for the holidays. My parents, Mary Ellen, and Callan came during Christmas and got to experience Mexico. We headed to Manzanillo and the state of Colima for couple days of warm weather and water then came back to GDL. They took off and I headed to some amazing beached with three friends for New Years to spend a couple days near Vallarta at some virgen beaches. So this trip I went to Nayarit, and Colima along with exploring more of Jalisco. I am writing from La Primavera, a forest/park just outside of GDL with all 10 of my coworkers for four days of strategic planning...pictures to come.

















No comments:

Post a Comment