Thursday, October 4, 2007

One month in and I have survived the Spanish

Well I am headed to the South of France on Friday just for the day with my program through school. The people taking us keep warning us to bring an empty stomach and lots of money for French chocolate and ice cream!! I am very excited! So I live in the Basque country in Spain and we are going to the Basque region in France! I am also working on posting more pictures…from Madrid and Italy so hold your horses! And please post comment and send me emails because I love to hear from everyone!!
Today marks the first month I have spent in Spain and it has gone soo quickly! I am so excited for the next month of crazy adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Love the updates Dev! I can help post pictures if you want to send them on. have fun!!!!!

    mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devalini....we are keeping up on all your adventures. The trip to France sounds dee-licious. When you come home we will go straight to Lovejoy's!

    love Janet

    PS....you are going to LOVE Francie!

    ReplyDelete