Friday, April 11, 2008

The 4th and 5th at Home

Last weekend I went home...for a million reasons...eye doctors appointment (boring), RA training at USF for next year, but most importantly I wanted to see my dog!! Well, and my friends and family. It was great going home to warm happy California! Some people may think the flight is ridiculously long for a weekend, but it was perfect because it made me read for class. Yesterday we had a four hour debate and fake peace signing on the conflict with the Palestinians and Israelis. I had to be the expert on the Palestinian side for settlements. So I read a lot about that and talked with my roommate because she is Jewish and has spent a lot of time in Israel. I also went to Mary Heffernan's (formerly Simonson)birthday party and I got to see her family and Francie. Here she is, so adorable at 6 months old:





Here are my friends Cecily on the left and Mel on the right. Mel is going to be an RA with me next year- and we were all in Erasmus last year together. Here is Mel awkward as usual!

1 comment: