Saturday, April 12, 2008

ME and DC

I had to write a statement for USF about my experience here and this is what I said and I really believe it:

What I love about DC is the diversity in people, organizations, and
interests. There is a huge mix of important people from all around the
world here representing all different ideas, groups and beliefs. Not
only do you run into a foreign embassy when you turn a corner, you
can see and meet people you never expected or never knew about. All
the opportunities I never dreamed of are available and with a strong
will and determination, you can really achieve your goals. While it
may be a challenging place to live, it is a great place to learn about
our world and ourselves. I really like this Washington Semester program,
which helps people to reach outside what you thought you may have been
limited to and to realize what your impact can do in our world and country
today.

No comments:

Post a Comment