Saturday, May 24, 2008

So much since then...

Wow, when is it that time doe snot fly by? Well, I took my last final May 1st, went to Kansas to visit the fam and ran back and forth from SF to Atherton to be with fam and friends and celebrate May bdays and go to Narnia with my brother and attend predeparture class for my internship in Nicaragua and help a friend move in the city. Busy Busy Busy. So I leave for Nicaragua tonight and will be there until August 2nd. I am working at a community development organization that is a non profit and will tell you more details later when I am in the country. I won't have a huge amount to access to phones or internet but I do get free text messages so...I would love to hear from you! But in the mean time...my good friend Matt graduated USF and here is a picture of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment