Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol

I tell you it is soo hard to focus in a dorm room when it is soo warm! I take two hour naps when I am supposed to be writing about the Cultural Revolution and the devastating effects on Chinese society Mao had and watching American Idol and eating pizza from the cafeteria...but hey, I can only do it for one more months so I am milking the student life all I can! I have to give a shout out to Kris Allen by the by, he is hot...also look at Lena's blog she has a full update on all the contestants. Lena is a good friend of John and I...www.lenareem.blogspot.com.

Also, I feel bad in the dorms when all my neighbors can hear all the contestants on American Idol and are watching it through the walls even if they don't want to be...sorry Jordan, Vanessa, Emily, and Ashley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment