Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dinner with Dad

I love that my dad works so close to the city, he is at Genesis right by SF state university, and he came and picked me up. We drove around a little bit and Dad took me to his favorite spots in the city (he lived there for a number of years in the early 80s which is where he met my mom). We went to the pet cemetery, Dad's favorite place in the city. It is right under the freeway that takes you to the GGbridge and there is a beautiful view over the mission style presidio houses to the bay. I love you Dad, but you have to be kinda twisted to have your fav spot be the pet cemetery... Then we drove to Fort Point, where I had never been before, which is right under the GGbridge. We had a great early dinner at Pris a Vis a great "global" restaurant in the Presidio by the Letterman Hospital. I asked Dad to show me where he lived in Presidio Heights around Colombus and Broderick. I would love to live in the area like right on Divisadero and Clay street...ahh I love the city!!!

Thanks Dad, you rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment