Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pictures: Barcelona and My New Family!

Then after about a week we left for the island of Menorca...(PS look at this post from bottom to top)


The beautiful Spanish beach!

I spent a couple of days in Barcelona walking around while the girls were at camp. This is on eof Gaudi's designs for a building...his architecture is all over the city, it's really amazing.

The missing tooth...

This was just after I pulled Moni's tooth out...we were trying for days!

A couple days after I arrived, Claudia, Gemma, and I went to see Harry Potter in English, it was such a treat! Here I am with Claudia in the theater. The girls go to a trilingual school, where they speak catalan, spanish, and english, so they pretty much understand everything in english.

This is the view of the ocean from my room (actually MOni's but I am using it for the two months. We are jsut north of Barcelona outside the city but its super close and we have an awesome view!)

I just arrived after about 24 hours of traveling, planes, trains, and automobiles. Here is Monica on my lap and her mom Gemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment