Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waimanalo with Jane, again!

The second time I got to go to Honolulu in 6 months...I know what you are thinking. Yes, yes but thanks to my mom and her 25 years she dedicated to United Airlines (which is now merging with continental and will have their ugly logo by the by) I can fly standby. So Jane let me sleep in, relax, and have such a great time after the last week of May where I worked about 75 hours up until the Human Rights Awards. We went horseback riding with her friends, we got mochi, went to Lucy's for the Ahi Tower (that Obama got when he was in Hawaii), had a 2 hour yoga session, went swimming, baked in the sun on her waimanalo beach, saw hot surfers at beach park, went to a hula party, shopped for Jack Johnson's new CD, did girly make up shopping, cook amazing food, saw peal harbor on memorial day, and went out for drinks, in addition to one of the greatest things- Jane counseled me on my decision to go to graduate school since I was so torn whether or not I should defer for a year or just go. I had such a fabulous time Jane- thank for taking me under your wing, loving me, and not letting me worry about a thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment