Monday, October 25, 2010

Midterm, Finals, Halloween OH MY!

Last week and this week have been crazy. Not only is it getting much colder here (and my roommates won't let me turn the heat on yet) but I have midterms in my 3 core semester long classes (Planning & Implementation, Climate Change, and Poverty, Inequalities & Development) but I also have had 2 finals in my module classes (which are 7 weeks long- Rights Based Approach to Development and Gender & Development). And that is all in addition to signing up for more modules (I am auditing NGOs:Stategic Planning as well as Communications for Impacts and taking a Geographic Informations Systems class). Then there are the readings and group project work- needless to say it is a crazy time, especially now that Halloween is coming up!

I am going to be a Zebra and you will definitely see pictures no worries! But Kristina and I are going to Salem on Friday night and going to see and learn all about the infamous witch trials and apparently we have to wear hats- so I have to find an awesome witch hat which shouldn't be a problem because there are awesome costume and thrift stores around. Then Saturday night some of our friends in the program are having parties so we will be stopping by those. Very fun! I am excited. I will have to put up pictures as well of our halloween decorations and our pumpkins after we carve them on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment