Monday, October 25, 2010

Ocotber 2nd 9:45pm 80 Wonderful Years

At 80 years old my grandmother Mary Davey passed away in Kaiser Hospital. I am fortunate enough to say I was with her, my aunt and uncle, and she passed peacefully. She had a heart annurism that lead to heart failure among other problems. She went the way she wanted to and with relatively no pain. We were all with her for the three days she was in the hospital, where prayers, flowers, and good wishes were left. I was holding her hand most of the time I was with her and am not wearing her black watch she always wore. She was such a strong, charismatic, compassion, loving, and empowering woman. I am extremely lucky to have had her in my life for 23 years. Her memorial service is November 20th at Hidden Villa in CA and you are more than welcome to come.
As she always said "Goodbye for now" and the world's greatest granddaughter- well I was her only granddaughter!

Having always influenced my life direction and travels, she was a global citizen and worldly educated. She is traveling onto a better place.

Her is one of many articles about her, on page 13:
http://www.paloaltoonline.com/weekly/morguepdf/2010/2010_10_08.paw.section1.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment