Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Austin, SF, and Kansas

Austin was so amazing with my friend in my Masters Program, Elizabeth. She is so amazing, did Teach for America in Brownsville, Texas and will be working in immigration in Mexico City for her field work- so she will be close to me! Here are some good times...


Awesome Breakfast Burritos at Torchys Tacos!

Here I am with Elizabeth and her GF Andrea

Classic Austin shot!

Going home was great, a lot to do and see. I stayed with my aunt since my parents were renting our house in Atherton. I got to see all of my close friends and catch up. Three of them are going off to grad school and a couple others getting their dream jobs and also still figuring out what they want to do. So proud of my friends!

Here I am with Maile and Steph.

Love that city! I do want to look for jobs there after graduation...but who knows where I will be!

Then off to Kansas to spend time with my Moms family- Aunt Candy, Uncle Loren, my cousin Sammy and my gma Irene. We went to holy field winery, very small and very good! Then to the lake house where I found the best and most fun instrument- the COWBELL! Check this out: It is pretty funny with Will Ferrell- so all year Kristina (my best friend) and I said that we played the cowbell and I finally found one at my familys lake house in Kansas. I also found letters that my mom wrote when she first started working for United when she was my age in 1972-74. She actually visited Guadalajara and loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment