Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CODENI and Guadalajara

As you know I will be in Guadalajara, Mexico starting Thursday the 28th for the next 7 months (maybe longer who knows!) and I will be blogging again. I am so excited to be working for CODENI (a child rights organization ) doing assessment of their six different program areas (recreation, workshops, education, social work, street outreach and psychology) to support the creation of an education model for the organization and develop their rights based approaches to development.

I am super excited and look forward to staying in touch with friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you as you venture (once again) into the world! I know you will do great things with CODENI and they will obviously benefit from having you :) Good luck on your travels (esp. getting a flight in the next few days) and I look forward to hearing all your WICKED interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete