Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break and into the Wild

This past Saturday marked my first day of spring break...I decided to take it easy and not go abroad as I had planned...my good friend is in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil and I was seriously considering visiting her, but a week is not enough time to stay there. So I though I would take advantage of a kind and long standing offer from MJ's cousin, Jo-Ellen and Todd, to come and visit them in Cape Cod. I am super excited to see the Cape, as some people call it, and they have horses! It will be a great couple of days. Then I am going to head to Philadelphia to meet my parents and little brother to celebrate Mary Ellen, MJ's mom, birthday. Then Monday I head back to DC with the fam via train! it will be a family spring break! As annoying a they sometimes can be, I love and miss them...I also miss California a little. I have definitely realized how much I love that state and I know I would really enjoy living there in the future. Thinking about the mountains, ocean and skiing (along with the amazing city of SF and the bay area with all of its opportunities) and living away from it for almost a year has helped me realize a lot of things. Although, I have also come to realize I would love to live in Spain again, in NYC and maybe even back in DC for grad school. Ciao for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment