Friday, June 27, 2008

Francie Pants!

Okay so I know I have a lot to catch up on as far as everything that is going here in Nica, but everytime I write on my blog I look at Mary and Heff´s blog to get the latest update with Francie, their nine month old daughter. And before I write anything about my life here I just have to put up a million pictures of this adorable baby! Mare, I am so excited to come home and see you and Francie and spend time with you guys!


Here Francie is with her Aunt Baby Ann (Mary´s younger sister)


1 comment:

  1. DEVS!!! You are so cute! Francie LOVES her guest appearances she makes on your very exciting blog! It sounds like a fantastic trip and you are such a good sport about everything... I have seen MJ a couple times around town and we talk about you and how proud we are of all your exotic travels and the good things you are doing. We miss you and can't wait to see you in August.. that big 21st birthday is coming up!!!

    Love, Mare, Brian and Francie-pants

    ReplyDelete