Thursday, June 19, 2008

NO Time for the Internet

It is so nice not having access to a computer in my home or super close to where I live or work. There are computers here, but they are usually being used or they do not have internet. I was thinking about how much I spent on my computer in Spain, and in DC and it was at least a couple hours a day and if not much more when I would watcha movie on my laptop. Not being on the computer here has let me communicate with so many people in different ways...personally and effectively. My lifestyle, our lifestyles in general in the US revolve around technology so I won´t mind coming back to my laptop when I get home, but I will have in mind how important personal communication is. The way of life here, the pace also encourages personal communication as well which is something I will take back with me for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment