Thursday, September 3, 2009

Devon´s Summer Reading

These last two months I have not been with the girls I am either talking with the family or watching the news or exploring Barcelona...but mostly reading.

The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
The Pilgramage by Paulo Coelho
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
The Other Hand by Chris Cleave
The Tales of the Beadle and Bard by JK Rowling
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Eclypse by Stephanie Meyer
In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
Emma by Jane Austen

I have to recommend the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. Its about a girl in high school and a young vampire adn their love story...its like 2,000 pages of suspense and I will totally loan it to you!

If you haev any books to recommend tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment