Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy September!

I can´t believe we are already in September, classes at USF have started without me and I am still on vacation..i love it!

This week I have been with Moni adn Claudia during the days whiel their parents work and its been super fun adn super tiring. Today the girls are having sleepovers with their friends, Claudia and Emma, so I am with 2 7year olds and 2 10 year olds. After experiements in the kitchen, tying the younger ones up, swimming, planting seeds and digging in the dirt, painting, drawing, playing on the computer, playing tag, and running and screaming all aroudn the house, I think today will be a long one, its only 4pm while i write this. We still have a couple more hours of play time, then at 8 we will eat dinner then getting 4 girls ready for bed, oh my!

Better go see what their doing...

Also, yesterday Moni and I had a nice day alone at the aquarium...mano a mano se dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment