Saturday, July 25, 2009

All Aboard!

So we orginially we all planning on taking a thirty minute flight to the island of Menorca, me , Gemma, and the girls Claudia and Monica, but the girls said they wanted to take the boat with dad, who usually has to take the boat because he brings the car and all the stuff for two weeks which is inside. The boat takes 8 hours.....

But I know we will have fun, I guess when gemma was booking the ticket for me, she could only get a big room, so I am excited, plus the views are supposed to be great. After meeting both of their parents and sisters and cousins and friends from all over, they all say I am going to love Menorca (the Island just north of Mallorca). La pequeña Monica said that she wanted to stay with me in my room...she is so cute, but still devious at the same time.

Today relaxed, danced to high school musical and jonas brothers, I painted their nails (red like mine) and made bracelets for Claudia to sell with her cousin (like a lemonade stand but with bracelets)...very girly things!

Hasta luego me voy a la isla!

No comments:

Post a Comment