Saturday, March 13, 2010

Off to Napa on the 13!

Hard to believe but in my 22 years I have never been to Napa for site seeing or wine tasting...

Today is Michelle Horowitz Bday (a very young 30!) and a bunch of her friends are all taking a van up to do a little tasting! Michelle is Mikey Horowitz wife. They got married while I was in Spain two years ago, and sadly I wasn't able to go because it was all the way in Venezuela which is where her family is from. Mikey is like my brother. I grew up going to his house every week for dinners with his parents, since all the kids were grown and out of the house, I was the 5th Horowitz. I used to ride horses with Lenore, Mikey's mom and she would help me with homework ever since the 3rd grade!

Here is the itinerary for Napa- according to Mikey



Bauer Party bus will pick us up at Jeff and Dave’s place in the Marina at 8:45am.
DON’T BE LATE. We will be serving some of Jeff’s special Bloody Marys to anyone who makes it earlier.


8:45 – 10am drive to Healdsburg watching a fashion show of “Michelle Throughout the Years” put on by her co-googlers!

10am- 11:15am – Some vineyard TBD (maybe Toad Hollows) to check out barrel tasting.

11:15 – 12:30 – Seghesio Vineyard for a wine and food pairing (nice hookup here so we cant be bombed yet)

12:45 – 2:50 – Lunch, probably at JimTown and drive to next vineyard – Round Pond in Rutherford

3pm – 4pm – Round Pond wine tasting (cant be late for this – 3pm is their cut off.)


Head back to the marina

We have a dinner reservation for those still standing at Supenkuche at Hayes and Laguna.

I am excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment