Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 1st- National Peanut Butter Lovers Day

Happy March People!
I always get excited on the first day of each month. It reminds me of the opportunities I still have in front of me. It reminds me of time passing and all my good memories behind me. It makes me giddy like a little kid about to open and birthday present and for many reasons just happy. Well too bad its the 2nd...no but Happy March. We are about 20 days from the first day of spring, yes I am counting down, and also planning my spring/summer travels. Oh yah, it is that time of year again for me to start traveling again.

Here is the short list (though who knows if I will make it to all these places)

The Ukraine- to visit John my brother and his girlfriend Masha
Paris- for Melanie's wedding, a French friend who I studied with in DC
Kansas- see Gma and the fam! the biannual trip
Kenya- for a conference in Nairobi for Akili Dada, the NGO I intern for
Kuwait- my good friend cecily is living there now (though she says there is not much to do there since Kuwait city is small, but I don't believe her!)

I would be super excited if any of these trips happened, so we will see!!

I love the rain and the daffodils out here in sunny CA! I'll have more adventures for you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment