Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to the Snow!

A great start to the New Year!

I had such an amazing week in Quito with my host family and a really incredible week on the yacht in the Galapagos. Here are pictures from the Islands:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2148826&id=7102990&l=c8b421e75e (copy and paste to see the facebook link)

I met two really nice ecuadorian guys Santiago and Bruno and a great host family and had a blast with my MJ's mom, Mary Ellen on board.

I got back to the US last night after a huge inspection of my bags and everything in miami, which was very annoying, then got home to Sam and Kristina my roommates a little motion sick from the boat and a little sick from some food and with an earache from snorkeling but I am happy to be back (even though it is 4 degrees right now!).

No comments:

Post a Comment