Monday, September 26, 2011

Bday Celebration!

Last Tuesday was a great 24th celebration of my Bday. Honestly, it sounds weird, but I feel older. I remember when my brother turned all these ages (three years ahead of me) and thinking gosh he is sooo old. But it is funny though that in the last 6 years I have lived in 6 different places. Last year I celebrated with a red party in Boston (thanks to my amazing best friend Kristina who planned it), the year before that I was in Palo Alto celebrating with the fam and close friends, my senior year I had a 21st party at my house and before that in Spain. Now being in Mexico for my 24th- I already have such great people surrounding me that it was just as amazing. I went out to Italian food with about 15 friends and workers and significant others of coworkers then this Saturday had a party at my house where my friend Elizabeth, who is in my program in Boston and living and working in Mexico City, came and celebrated with me.

I feel so happy to have such a good network here and people to celebrate with!!








No comments:

Post a Comment