Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blog of the Week

I have been blogging about once a week, getting some details in on work, but mostly on the weekend fun- but this merits a little post. This is the second time I have been super sick from something I ate- diarrhea, headache, stomach ache, body pains, fever, no appetite and sleeping all day. More than a month has passed and I am still not accustomed to food and everything here- what is going on! It was great though, I talked to both of my parents today on Skype and felt like I was right at home. Tonight is Callan's back to school night for 6th grade so I got to wish him well in that. I missed work today and had about three meetings, errrg but hopefully tomorrow I will be in to catch up. Such good food, but what's the point if I am going to keep getting sick and knocked out for two days? Luckily my two doctor roommates give me advice and bring me Gatorade, and they are cute! There is always a sunny side...

No comments:

Post a Comment