Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Around the World in 2007

Ridiculous I know but I have to keep track somehow...

Hawaii- Jan 07
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Utah
Antigua, Guatemala- march
London, England- May
Milan, Italy
Tuscany, Italy
Florene, Italy
Rome, Italy
Munich, Germany
Bangkok, Thailand
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Phnomn Phenn, Cambodia
Sihanoukville, Cambodia
Bankok to Phuket, Thailand
Phi Phi Don islands, Thailand
Tokyo, Japan to SF
summer
Utah to visit my brother
Kansas
Germany, Munich- Sept. 1
Spain
France
Italy
Ireland
England
Portugal
and now the new year!
Washington DC

I don't want to think about how many hours I have spent on an airplane.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Devs!!! You are an amazing world traveler! You should do a photo book with all your travels... so cool. Someday you can tell Francie all about the world out there since her mom is a home body :) LOVE YOU!!! mare and heff

    ReplyDelete