Friday, January 11, 2008

My first day in DC

I arrived early Wednesday morning...early meaning 6am and got my huge suitcases and dragged them over to the shuttle...wow is that airport huge...then took the shuttle with conveniently, American university students, to my dorm. I am on Tenley campus which is separate from the main campus. There are about 400 students, including international, so I am told. I was the second to move into my room, so I was not left the "bad bed" as generically the last one to move in is left. I have a really cute and sweet French roommate named Noemie and a nice red headed girl form Oregon named Ashley. I think we will get along great. Then unpacked and got my orientation info and all that jazz.
Then there was DRAMA with my bedding and package situation! crazy....but i have my sheets

I met Laura, a girl who goes to USF and was in the Erasmus program with me last year and we went to Cambodia together, for lunch and caught up.

My friend Tim who lives in Maryland maybe 45 minutes away came to visit....

No comments:

Post a Comment