Sunday, January 27, 2008

What I Miss About Spain

In no particular order

1. My Italian girlfriends
2. The crazy/great woman I lived with
3. Traveling and having Fridays off from school
4. Fashion in Europe
5. Bocadillos and my host woman's cooking and funny comments (soups, pastas)
6. Betti, the dog I lived with
7. Meeting international students and people with great accents
8. the cultural education
9. The weather, warm but windy in the fall
10. All the cute spanish/basque men!
11. My Spanish professors- who are brilliant
12. Being pampered in general by Conchi and the program at University of Deusto
13. The excursions we had all over Spain with the program
14. Getting a drink here or there with friends at bars and dancing
15. Calimocho and sangria and great Spanish wine
16. Listening to spanish
17. Speaking spanish
18. Learning spanish
19. watching american tv shows dubbed in spanish (I don't recommend it!)
20. Living in Europe
so much more....

No comments:

Post a Comment