Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Munich

Hello, I am in Munich.. got in this morning from 2 first class treatment flights which is really the only way to travel! However they did not have a good amount of vegetarian options...maybe i should complain. Anyways, I walked around downtown Munich and took the rail from the airport to the hostel then to Dachau which was a huge concentration camp from 1933 to 1945. It was crazy and reminded me of the killing fields I saw in Cambodia. Tomorrow I am going to take a free tour from the hostel maybe go out to lunch and find the central park and shop a little however there is absolutely no room in either of my bags! oh did i mention the airlines lost my checked bag! ha i was waiting forever for it then I was like okay they lost it so i went to the luftansa counter and they were like yah we dont know where it is. Hopefully i get it before i leave for Spain otherwise they will have to send it to me there! well euros are flying and so must i!

love you all,

dev

No comments:

Post a Comment